Friday, September 21, 2007

Blogging


I've been meaning to write in my own blogspot for what may have been ages (read 1 week ago) since a friend invited me. Can you imagine me dreaming about blogging? Sus! No kidding. I'm not even tech-savvy- which explains why it took me "ages" to finally start writing. I even shrieked with delight, to the amazement of my officemates, when I created my first account. Wary of that my boss might see me creating this blog, I had to contain my excitement.

So what's the fuss about this blogging? I really don't know. But streams of words, pictures, essays, stories have been running inside my head since that invitation. Even emotions of excitement, anxiety, joy and what have you have been welling up. Somehow I feel that this blogspot is going to contain all these things in my head and my heart until my hands would begin to create something.... some things.... beautiful. Abangan

No comments: