Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feel Good Movies

The long weekend last October 12-14 was good. Yes, there was enough time to go watch and see movies. But unlike in the '80s when watching movies was actually going to a movie theater which I think cost only about 30 pesos ( I think- which reminds me of my age), the Ghost Rider which we watched in SM Baguio last December cost us a staggering P70! each. That's P210 for me and my 2 kids - the same amount for 2 kilos of chicken.

Its good the DVD was invented so we didn't have to go to the only theater in Olongapo. We watched at home and did a marathon of watching movies. Below is a list of Feel Good Movies which you might want to see. Enjoy! We deserve it.

Shall we dance
Akeelah and the Bee
Tarzan I (the cartoon version)
Brother Bear
Jump in I
We are Marshall
Goal
Violet Ladies
Duma
Jersey Girl
Little Man Tate
Magnifico
Miracle Worker
Facing the Giants
Drumline

No comments: